Thank you for your interest in fostering a dog for VIPP. Please fill out the following application form and someone will be in touch with you. We will do our best to find a foster animal that is a good fit in your home. As a VIPP foster caretaker, you will agree to: Provide a safe, calm, loving home for your foster.
- Keep foster dogs indoors with access to outdoors. Contain dog within outdoor fence, and/or on leash/ harness at all times when outdoors.
- Provide socialization and training for your foster animal.
- Feed and give medications as directed by VIPP.
- Contact VIPP medical volunteers for all medical questions. Transport foster animal to vet clinic when requested, or make arrangements with VIPP for transport.
- Refer potential adopters to vipp.org for an adoption application. Be available to show the foster animal to potential adopters, along with a VIPP adoption representative.
- Return foster animal to VIPP if you can no longer keep them in your care.